Friday 29 March 2019

Our ROM Ceremony

Pre-ceremony


On the actual day, we arrived at JPN Putrajaya about 8am. There were already three couples in front of us. When our number was called, we were seated at the counter for the officer to key in ours and the witnesses’ details such as I.C. No. and asked to check the details on the marriage certificate before the final printing. Thereafter, we were waiting for our ROM ceremony to take place. While waiting, I had my bestie to be my camerawoman to capture some ROM photos of ours together with my parents and relatives.

During the ceremony 


Time was well spent and after about an hour, it was our turn. We went into the ceremony room and the officer instructed us what to do, where to sit and to give her our I.C. and passport together with the witnesses’ I.C. for checking. I asked my parents to be our witnesses, which was perfectly fine. After all the checking, the ceremony started. Despite waiting for about an hour for the ROM, the ceremony itself took merely 15 minutes to finish. And again, we took some photos in the room and adjourned to the outdoors for photo-taking. 

While waiting for our turn...

Made good use of time LOL!


Post-ceremony : Photo-taking session


It was a brilliant decision having our ROM there since we could take photos with different backgrounds. The buildings and greenery there were so much different compared to other ROM offices. However, if you would have your marriage photos taken professionally, ROM photos might not be unnecessary to you. As we are still uncertain whether we would want to have proper wedding shooting with wedding gowns and suits, ROM in Putrajaya would then be a better option for us.

Absolutely love these photos taken outdoors~





1 comment:

  1. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock and needed help to make him stop cheating. A friend of mine directed me to this spell caster called Lord Zakuza. I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and I did exactly what he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful and all this happened within 48 hours of contacting Lord Zakuza.. You can also need his help for anything and here's his contact information's. Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com and Website: lordzakuzaspells.com or Call/text/WhatsApp +1 (740) 573-9483.

    ReplyDelete