Thursday 7 November 2019

Collection of a Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP)


We went back to the Immigration Office, Jalan Duta on 16 October after the submission of application on 12 September. As we have known that this particular office has been extremely busy, we reached there 30 minutes before it opened and there was already a queue there. For visa collection, we showed the officer the confirmation slip we got on 12 September, she gave the ticket number of ‘7002’ and took my husband’s passport. We were happy that we were the second one to collect the visa. Unexpectedly, we were told to wait for an hour to be called, but the actual fact is that we waited for more 1.5 hours to only be called for payment. Why did it take such a long period of time just to collect a visa which had already been applied for more than 20 working days? No one knows.

When our number was called, I was shocked to be told that I needed to pay RM2,141.40 in total in order to collect my husband’s visa. For your information, they only accept CASH, whereby I only prepared RM1,650 for payment (security bond of RM1,500 and other visa fees of about RM150). Frankly speaking, I was not aware that there was a JP (Journey Performed) charge of RM500. We quickly went to withdraw RM500 there and went back to the counter for payment. After payment, we waited for about 20 minutes and finally collected the visa. When we got home, I checked online that certain nationalities are required to pay this JP charge of RM500. Unfortunately, Polish is one of the nationalities.

The breakdown of the payment


We were given two receipts and asked to check the visa details in my husband’s passport. In my husband’s passport, there are two visas, which are a ‘Single Entry Visa’ crossed with a ‘JP’ wording and a 6-month ‘Multiple Entry Visa’. Throughout the process of obtaining my husband’s visa, we have come to a conclusion that it is costly and time-consuming to have a foreign spouse living in Malaysia. However, we are genuinely grateful to be able to be together despite having gone thru the tedious process settling down in KL.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock and needed help to make him stop cheating. A friend of mine directed me to this spell caster called Lord Zakuza. I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and I did exactly what he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful and all this happened within 48 hours of contacting Lord Zakuza.. You can also need his help for anything and here's his contact information's. Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com and Website: lordzakuzaspells.com or Call/text/WhatsApp +1 (740) 573-9483.

    ReplyDelete